31.8.11

Let's introduce myself.

Yes, another blog about fashion do you think now, but I think that there will never be enough of inspiration. Because i like to have a blog, I created one. So let's introduce myself.


Hi, my name is Daniek. I'm 16 years old and with this blog I want to share my love for fashion with you. I'll try to post something every day. Outfits, purchases but also inspiration. I also have a tumblr with inspired pictured. You can find it here (click) I can't describe my style, sometimes I go for cool and the next day I would rather wear a nice dress. Sorry my english is not always good but i'll always try. You can learn from mistakes, right? In my spare time I play also guitar. And I think this is a beautiful picture of me in Italia. I hope you enjoy!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten